New in Check Factory Visual Series version 5
- 100% .NET managed code. Uses the Windows GDI+ for all
- Print to ANY Windows printer. No longer limited to
- Visual Form Designer. Drag and drop. Modify or create
your own forms.
- All forms are PDF format and are user modifiable.
- Visual designers are used for all page formatting.
- All standard graphics formats
are supported. (JPG, BMP, TIF, PNG)
- Print to PDF
- Print to EMAIL
- Duplexing printers are supported.
- Send each part of a multiple part form to a different
- New Windows like Security features.
- Completely AUTOMATIC operation. Correct company, form, checking
account will be selected without the need for user intervention.
(Except Quick Books and Passport)
- One step process prints your checks and MICR encoding at
the same time on blank check stock.
- Unlimited number of checking accounts at no extra charge.
- New Flexible Signature Security. Total control
over signature graphic, signature line and words below line.
- Automatic check signing. Up to three graphic signatures may
be assigned to each checking account. Each may be assigned a
dollar limit above which the signature will no longer print.
- Multi-part checks. Each part may be assigned to a laser printer paper
- Assign a password to each graphic signature on a check.
- A/P Checks
- P/R Checks
- P/O Purchase Orders
- O/E Invoices, Credit Memos, Orders, Quotes
- A/R Statements
- A/R Invoices are currently not supported.
- W2 Laser black copies
- Print forms to ANY Windows printer. No longer
limited to laser printers.
- Duplexing printers are supported. Print user
defined documents on the back of each page.
- Color printing is supported. Color is supported
throughout the Check Factory designers.
- Print to EMAIL is one step simple. Email an
entire print job using embedded email addresses.
- Print to PDF. Does not require a separate PDF
- Print to multiple printers at the same time.
Printers are defined in groups of one or more Windows
printers. EMAIL and PDF included!
- Link Forms to specific printer groups.
MICR checks require a monochrome laser printer and a "MICR" magnetic toner cartridge for printing checks.
(Available from Trans-Micro)
- New Windows like Security. Users are assigned
Permission Groups for access to Check Factory features.
Users are assigned Account Groups for access
restrictions to checking accounts. Security may be
disabled for small home office use.
- Users can be locked out of almost any feature in
Check Factory. Eliminate user created errors. Prevent
- Creates an optional audit report for any or all checking
accounts. Reports activity each time a checking account is accessed.
Reports date, check number, payee amount, time, account, user
- Using Visual Designers, import any bitmap graphic format for logos and signatures.
- New Easy to Use Visual Form Designer. Create and
Modify any form.
- Check Factory Visual Series is based on PDF
Check Factory for Passport v12 and above
Unlimited Checking Accounts, One year technical
Call (800) 749-2335 to order.